• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

cutting direct from corel!

OldPaint

wrong one for XP.
http://dg4.roland.co.jp/en/cutting.html#winntdricamm1
I was never confussed, it was as i stated it in the earlier post. why do i know? i was at a orlando sign show, when IT CAME ON THE MARKET AS EURO-CUT/CO-CUT. someone who was doing the demo said it this way for all to hear, "EURO-CUT/CO-CUT will work seemlessly FROM WITHIN COREL."
i was already knowing COREL 5 would not cut like 4 did, and i axed some questions, as to why it worked right outa corel.......guy said, well version 5 wont cut, wonder where that part of the program went???)))))))))))
corel did the same type of thing with XARA.
was a european company, with a great drawing program. corel was getting slower, and more cumbersome with version 7 upgrades. this is the last TRUE COREL. when version 8 came out, corel had arrangements with XARA to help sell them, but in turn raped a lot of code and funtions from XARA and added them to COREL 8 as upgrades.
so since corel 8 a lot of it was XARA ADD INS.

DTFuqua

I know this will sound dumb after reading this series but you guys are telling me I can cut from Corel X3 on my Graphtec without getting the Cutting Master plug in to work? If this is so, can you at least point me in a direction to find where to learn to do this? Please? I didn.t want to lose this link but I did click on the suggested links at the bottom of this page and will start reading them as soon as I re-read this series. Thank you.
Terry

DTFuqua

Thank you OP. you are a lot more helpfull than someone just scanning posts might think. (my mistake) Good luck to you in the new year.
Terry