• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Cutting Master 4 and VinylExpress Q160 ?

dypinc

I an effort to move on to IL Version 23 and OS 10.14 I have been testing CM4 with it. Everything seems to work fine with the Q160 expect when reading targets for cutting. Hitting the print button in CM4 the plotter goes all the way to the lower right of the vinyl. If I have disable going to the Ok screen check then it will try to find the first target at that point. If I have the OK screen come up I can then move the head back to the start position and then ok it and it will read the targets just fine and continue cutting. This is ok for small jobs but for big jobs where the vinyl is laid out on the table for weeding while it is cutting that won't work. I have not tried the #2 load option yet to see what that does.

Anybody tried this combination and found a setting that might make it behave like CM2 and not move to the lower right when hitting the print button?

Greatis

How do you get CM4 to work with it. Is it on Mac or pc and what settings did you use if you don’t mind me asking?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dypinc

How do you get CM4 to work with it. Is it on Mac or pc and what settings did you use if you don’t mind me asking?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I got it to work on a Mac because I have no choice but to use 64-bit software. It works fine other than a minor workaround using #2 load option to start reading the first target.

Last edited: