• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Cutting Master 4

CanuckSigns

How on earth is cutting master 4 over 1 GB in size?! I went to update it today and it's taking about 20 minutes to download over our fibre optic connection!

You would think with how buggy it is it only has 3-4 lines of code in the whole program!

SignMeUpGraphics

Super Active Member
Off topic, but CM4 is so unintuitive compared to CM3. I can't wrap my head around making it work. I still keep a copy of Illustrator CS6 installed just to use CM3. Shame when a new version gets worse than the previous one.

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
Off topic, but CM4 is so unintuitive compared to CM3. I can't wrap my head around making it work. I still keep a copy of Illustrator CS6 installed just to use CM3. Shame when a new version gets worse than the previous one.
Same. I use CM3 with cc17 and CorelDraw 15. I just can't sync with anything SAI makes, I use their rip because it came with the printer.

icedhot

Can I have 2 versions installed on the same computer? Like cm2 for illustrator 10 and cm4 for illustrator 2019 on windows 7?

Forty One

does anyone have a copy of cm4 or cm3 on file?
the server from the states is giving me a 2 hour + download time