• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Cutting Plotter Iecho Bk2516

Peterter

Hi,
I have digital cutting plotter IECHO BK 2516 with control software "IBrightCut V1.0.0.4(2015.11.19)Setup_EN" + "CutterServer_EN-2015-2-12".

All functions are goning ok but if camera load regmarks and cutting length is larger then cca 50-80 cm (this size is changing everytime) software show error "Beyond the cutting range".

*funny fact* Plotter cuting 2000 mm leght cut normal only without regmarks... but if im load same cut file but with regmarks plotter shows same error.

Leght and width parameter is 1600x2500 so larger then 80cm... IECHO technical support is useless, they dont know nothing abaout errors except standard dumpfails...

So anyone know what could be wrong?

Attachments

• IMG-20170410-WA0001.jpg
    IMG-20170410-WA0001.jpg
    175.8 KB · Views: 717

GaSouthpaw

Profane and profane accessories.
Not familiar with the software or cutter, but I would guess something in the parameters is different. By that, I mean maybe the function for cutting with registration marks has some sort of limit on it by default that isn't there when doing just a normal cut.
I'd check the manual and see if there's a place where those types of variables could be entered.

Christian @ 2CT Media

We have the same machine. We run in to this issue for 2 reasons.

1. Is the artwork set to 0,0 in iBrightCut before you run the job. Do you highlight everything and hit 1?

2. In the iBrightCut settings do you have your camera set to 200mm over scan and your feed settings to sheet not roll?

Peterter

Thanks for reply.
1) Nice shortcut im using software button to alignment to corner...
2) feeding is set to sheet. But i dont know what are u mean with camera overscan. im looking for this parameter but i dont found him.

BTW I try older version SmartCut instead of BrightCut. And SmartCut doing ok, but he cant find good regmarks automaticly, i must choose everyone manualy.
I'm looking for a suspicious item in the parameters of SmartCut which would help me fix the BrightCut...

SmartCut working good, so problem is with BrightCut and technical support tells me that the motherboard needs to be replaced...

Mariocesar

Hello Guys I' m new to the IECHO cutter machine , I have the EOT module the kiss cut and the mill tool on the machine now, I replace the kiss cut module with the cut 1 module but I did not see new tool in IBrightCut I re start the machine and the software but still don't see the new tool I will appreciate your help.
thx
Mario.

Christian @ 2CT Media

Hello Guys I' m new to the IECHO cutter machine , I have the EOT module the kiss cut and the mill tool on the machine now, I replace the kiss cut module with the cut 1 module but I did not see new tool in IBrightCut I re start the machine and the software but still don't see the new tool I will appreciate your help.
thx
Mario.
You have to right click the tool slot you changed and select the correct tool

Mariocesar

Thanks but don't allow me to right click on the tool slot, I believe change automatically when change tools.

thanks

Christian @ 2CT Media

Thanks but don't allow me to right click on the tool slot, I believe change automatically when change tools.

thanks
It doesn't, how would the machine know to change tools? Does your have a barcode reader or something? Our is completely manual and you have to right click the tool slot in Cut Server and change the tool

Shenzhen Oyea

TOM ZUND – TORIELLI ELITRON COMELZ ESKO TALAMONTI
Iecho Product catalog BK Accessories and Consumables Universal Parts List Consumable Parts List Shenzhen Oyea Machinery Co., Ltd

Shenzhen Oyea

Iecho Product catalog BK Accessories and Consumables Universal Parts List Consumable Parts List Shenzhen Oyea Machinery Co., Ltd

Attachments

• 1444.jpg
    1444.jpg
    310.3 KB · Views: 77

Shenzhen Oyea

iEcho BK BK2 BK3 BK4 high speed digital cutting system GLSA GLSC Automatic Multi-Layer cutting System LCKS digital leather furniture cutting solution MCT Rotary die cutter PK PK4 automatic intelligent cutting system PK1209 automatic intelligent cutting system RK2 Digital label cutter SK2 High-precision multi-industry flexible material cutting system TK4S Large format cutting system VK Automatic Intelligent Cutting System Product catalog Accessories and Consumables Knife Blade
999.jpg