• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

D-gen Dyesub?

Slamdunkpro

Have an oppurtunity to pick up one of their integrated sublimation printers / fixers. Anyone familiar with them? I know they are out of Korea and build based on a Roland chassis, but I can't find a US distributor, did they fold? Anyone? Buller?

Very limited machine... When you are not printing on textiles or poly the machine sits idle...

Quality is good but like all Rolands speed is very SLOOOOW.

If you can keep it running it can make you $$

NU Sign Supply sells them as well as Alpha Imaging.

Last edited:

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
Media One are the people to go to if your looking for a D-Gen, Nu-Sign is not repping the machine anymore because they had a falling out when Media One got set up to deal that machine. If you want good service then call them 888-445-4099 they travel to all clients and work with you from beggining to end. Ask for Ed or Ryan they will take good care of you. (I was the partner in that company for 7 years) Tell them Josh sent you!