• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Denco Sales in Seattle is a JOKE!

TwoNine

Hi Denco! (That's your slogan right...)

You guys have managed to do it again. You, religiously **** up seemingly EVERY order we place with you through your Seattle branch. All we wanted was a bag of ink and you're going to call us back within 2 minutes of hanging up just to check that we are going to pay for this just like we pay for everything since 2010. Yes. I believe we will - what would make you think we would do something different now!??! For Christ's sake - we've asked for credit apps how many times???? We've filled out and sent in how many??? (Seems like a small deal - and it is - until something along these lines, in conjunction with the post mentioned problems, happens every time we order.)

We have called Denver to speak with the VP in the past - and it is now apparent that you simply do not care about how professional your Seattle branch is. You have the densest, and most difficult to talk to, salesman in the business and we are done with you for good.

DENCO SALES in SEATTLE IS RIDICULOUS!!! Go to Midwest, go to Sun Supply, go Fellers, go Grimco. Go anywhere but Denco.

Denco - Listen....
1.) Please buy your delivery driver a stapler so he can stop using everyone else's at every stop.

2.) Buy him a trash can as well so you can dispose of your own tear-off strips from your NCR forms.

3.) Please stop coming behind desks while people are on the phone and begin looking for things on THEIR desk...Not cool. Besides - we already felt compelled to make you a desk so you would stop messing with OUR desks....Complete with a stapler and trash can. AMAZING the technology we have around here.

4.) I deleted the description of #4. (Because it is really, really, really unacceptable - but also quite personal.) It has to do with IV needles..........

5.) Quit calling my cell phone...It is not the same as the business line. (Believe it or not. Plus I've asked you to do this 3 or 4+ times now).

6.) Quit humming to me while you look up things on-line.

7.) Quit making excuses and telling me you "got your swords crossed"

8.) Also, when your other customers order NEW sheets of material - bring them in NEW condition. It's hard to sell good looking signs when you get dented and damaged sheet stock right out of the gate.

9.) You think you could maybe unload that one or two sheets of Coro by yourself - or is it Denco's policy to always have customers assist in unloading 3mm plastic sheets?

10.) How's that quote looking on the Roland? I know I only asked a year ago for it - just wasn't sure if we were getting close to wrapping that up?

God, you guys are SO frustrating to deal with!!!!! (I LOVED working with Denco in Denver, in Sacramento, in Portland. But This branch is just plain HORRIBLE!!!!!)

I swear I hope you monitor these boards. Because this is craziness. The worst part??? We've mentioned every problem plus some to you in the past, in private on the phone and in-person, and you refuse to change any of it. I have given you chances to make all of this right and you will not for whatever reason. So now it's public. Embarrassing a little? Should be. I know I'd be royally embarrassed if we operated like you do. (If I had the audacity to even open the doors in the morning knowing how horrible we were.)

I was even considering calling Dave or Rob again - but what's the point? All of this has previously been addressed, yet it continues to happen....

Sincerely,
- Chad with Two Nine Signs in Lakewood. Not DR Sign. Not QP Sign. Not Too Mine Designs. Not "What's your phone number, again" Signs......It's Two Nine Sign & Display Company. Just like it has been.

Whew. That felt good for some reason, and now I'm having troubles actually clicking 'Post' because I know all of you and I think you're decent people on a personal level. But this is business, and these are business problems. This board is meant for people in this business - I think people deserve to know who is doing good, as well as who is doing TERRIBLE. You, Denco (Seattle), are in the later category.

BTW - This post was meant mainly for your suppliers - 3M, Arlon, Roland, Mamaki, Coastal, Gerber, Wagner, France, Lighting Components, Sloan, GE, Magnum, etc, etc, etc. This is the type of representation you have out here. So those products that I can ONLY get through Denco - we won't sell or buy those anymore. If I can ONLY get your product through Denco in Seattle, just know that there is at least one guy that will never, ever try or use your product(s). We will not deal with such a pain in the A company...

Midwest Sign & Screen Printing Supply - :U Rock:
Sun Supply - Seattle - :U Rock:
Denco Seattle - :Sleeping::frustrated::covereyes::banghead::doh:

HulkSmash

Denco is slowly falling.

they're 3m 180 price is about 300 more then what i pay from my current supplier, and they won't budge

TwoNine

Colorado - I know...Just got quoted on some 680 too, and they were 700 a roll higher. 700 DOLLARS A ROLL HIGHER!!!!

C

ColoPrinthead

I've had pretty good luck with the Denver branch. My only complaints are that a couple of times I've had to wait more than a day for delivery and that they just raised the price on the vinyl and lam I use. At least my other vendor hasn't raised his :)

Techman

I hate it when they choochooo chooo or hum or whistle while looking up something..

The PR (public relations) rules were written years ago for a good reason.
I am surprised very few use them any more.

Lets try a few..
Say: You can make yourself comfortable in those chairs if you wish.
Do not say "have a seat". Sounding like the principals office will get you no where.

You can say: My pleasure.
Do not say "no problem.

Never use the "P" word
Saying ,, it's our "Policy" does nothing except present a measly attempt to pass off the problem to some obscure higher authority who could not care less.

On a phone contact... Say "Stand bye" while you look up the info. Make them feel you are glad they called.
Do not make sound effects, whistle, or otherwise sound annoyed in anyway.

There is a list somewhere. But we all get the idea.

threeputt

Sorry to learn of your frustrations with Denco-Seattle.

We've had extremely good service with Denco-Portland, (as you have).

Well... when things get to you like they apparently have, you've got to make a change and it sounds like you have.

Maybe you'll feel better now.

SignosaurusRex

Wow! That was a real load you had yourself wrapped in. I'm sorry to hear you are having such a problem. We have had nothing but excellent service from Denco - Seattle. Sure, once in a while a small problem or screw up arises, but it's generally a new guy and nothing they don't take care of immediately and in excellent fashion. BTW...I require at least "Good" customer service from all of my suppliers if they want my $$ and not soft Denco.

ahgrafx

i've had the same problems with Denco seattle but the seem to be the only one we can get 13oz matte blockout vinyl delivered the next day. Although they continually run out of stock. anyone have any luck with any other suppliers in the seattle/redmond area that deliver the 13oz blockout 38"?

Mosh

I am NOT a Midwest Supply fan. I used to get stuff there when there wasn't a lot of option, NOT NOW. When I call there, even to get a quote, before I even tell them what I need they are asking how I am planning to pay. I have had the same CC on file with them for years! Way too rude and they have lost all my biz because of it.

ahgrafx

I am NOT a Midwest Supply fan. I used to get stuff there when there wasn't a lot of option, NOT NOW. When I call there, even to get a quote, before I even tell them what I need they are asking how I am planning to pay. I have had the same CC on file with them for years! Way too rude and they have lost all my biz because of it.
who do you use then mosh?