• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Design off 5.. THE PROJECT.

3dsignco

Ok and Our Contestants are.....

Pete @ Rage Graphics
Barry @ Vinyl & Crafts (vinylbarry)
Tommy Hazelrig
Wayne @ Guam Auto
Kevin @ Valentino Design (Valentino)
Sign Boy skyhigh SirSlarty.
Michael Riley @ Insignia Signs
Gary Gower, Jr. @ G&L's Sign Factory
Phillip Newell - Newell Graphics
Nicholas Macedo

Now for the Project.
Hi there,
My Name is Bartholomew Winealot. My daddy left me a trust and I want to open the world's first mobile Pizza Oven and Delivery Service.
What our business is we have a van with a Pizza oven in it so we can make your pizza on the way to your delivery so the pizza will be Hot and Fresh when we get there. Not 30 minutes old like the other guys.
Our Name is going to be called.
Big Bart's Rolling Thunder Pizza
Phone number 867-5309 and you can order it direct on the web at www.bigbartpizza.com

If you do a really good job on this one and give me a great price I promise to bring in our whole fleet for you to do.
(Once we can buy a fleet in 8 years :Big Laugh )
After that its up to you I heard you were a great designer so I will not put any restraints on you except you have to make it fit my vehicle which I will supply the outline of the Vehicle

Get File Here. http://www.digital-designware.com/files/freestuff/files/mb0819.zip

Rules are as follows.. There are none. Just have fun and design it to work on the Sprinter and you do not have to use all 5 views unless you want to. One side is enough. This for fun so I don't want to make it to much work.
Anything goes.

Ooops forgot to add the deadline.. Since this may be a little more time consuming for some the deadline will be Sunday Evening Monday morning whenever.. I will post the entries on Monday morning when I get in the shop usually around 8am. If this to long of a time Tough cookies we have real work to attend to also.

Last edited by a moderator:

511graphix

wow I dont think I all be working for them LOL must be some short people and small equip in that thing LOL. and winter pot holes lol

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I’ve been lurking on this site for a few weeks now and I think this is a good place for me to learn how to start my business. But in the meantime, I’d like to take advantage of the pizza service you’re offering. I just saw your ad and I'd like three [3] large pepperoni pizzas and four [4]- 2 liter cokes. I’ll pay the driver when they get here.

In fact, on one of them…. would you please put some hot peppers on for me ??

I’ll e-mail you my address and you can get paid when the stuff arrives.

What a cool place…… I’m gonna like it here………………. :thankyou:

tommythesignguy

What????? I haven't even thought about starting it yet hahahaha.
What did I get myself into?:rolleyes::Big Laugh
Blew out my knee over the weekend - time for a cortizone shot...again!
Had time in the middle of the night to do it. It looks pretty good, even though I was pain- pilled up!

Sign_Boy

Blew out my knee over the weekend - time for a cortizone shot...again!
Had time in the middle of the night to do it. It looks pretty good, even though I was pain- pilled up!

So that's the secret? Pain Pills LOL
Sorry to hear about your knee I hope it gets better soon.
You'll need that foot while you're kickin' my a$$ in this contest LOL.:Big Laugh

signage

Tommy you email it to 3dsignco. The same email you responded to too enter. Hope your knee get better real soon, take it easy on the pain pills and Harley!

tommythesignguy

Thanks Guys! I must've had a brain fart! (wonder why with pain pills?)
Bad knee or not... I still have to go to work. Don't know about the scooter for a few days though. The knee thing is a regular anymore... Bikes, snowskiing, sports, fights and ladders have all taken their toll.

3dsignco

Yes
Sorry forgot to post that info. Just email them to me at
bill@3dsignco.com

Valentino it is what ever you want to do .. I don't want to limit by saying all wraps as there are many nice designs that could be done and not be a wrap. Just design it as your style would be.. Its all in fun and learning.

Was going to do as a Mobile Sign Shop but didn't want to give OP any free designs.

Nice catch Mason.. I always use that Number on designs where we don't have a phone number yet. See if the Client catches it.

tommythesignguy

The suspense is killing me. I think I've been to 101 a 202 times in the last few days looking for the entries. I've been down with my knee and nothing else do except drink/pain pills and ice packs:beer.

3dsignco

Sorry Tommy,
I may have dragged it out a little too long. But only One more day..
I have 2 entries so far and the clock is ticking.

iSign

Nice catch Mason.. I always use that Number on designs where we don't have a phone number yet. See if the Client catches it.
hey, that's a cool tradition. I played that song several times in the flurry of gigs last holiday season... I think I'll carry on that tradition now too :thumb: