• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Digital Files Head lights

DRPSignsNGrafix

OK i'm looking for a place to purchase files that are ready for me to print decals with. There are a couple companies out there that make the decals that I can purchase. I however don't want to purchase individual decals to then stick on top of another decal/wrap already. Plus I need to be able to size them in order to fit the job. I'm looking for the headlights and grills of cars. Gonna use them on Race cars and stuff. I'm attaching a jpeg of a decal that can be ordered from a company. I want to do something like this but need to be able to scale them down and put them on a design already. Therefore just ordering a decal from someplace is not what I want. If anyone can help and point me in the right direction of where to purchase these that would be great.

Attachments

• 2019-headlight_1 (2).jpg
    2019-headlight_1 (2).jpg
    113.8 KB · Views: 365

eahicks

Magna Cum Laude - School of Hard Knocks
What's wrong with purchasing/applying decals to existing wrap? It's quite common.

DRPSignsNGrafix

I can for some., However we we do many different scales. and the company that sells the decal set already has them in once size. That will not work when what I need to apply them to is 1/10th scale of the decal there selling. There are many other reasons as well. I am willing to pay for the artwork file. I'm not trying to get something for free and rip someone of f of there hard work. I can sit here and redraw them as well. But i'm trying to support another business and buy multiple files and save myself a lot of time.

jfiscus

Rap Master
Looks like straight on photos of the real cars are what you need then. Take photos at the dealership and apply cut paths. Scale them to whatever size for your kits.

OK i'm looking for a place to purchase files that are ready for me to print decals with. There are a couple companies out there that make the decals that I can purchase. I however don't want to purchase individual decals to then stick on top of another decal/wrap already. Plus I need to be able to size them in order to fit the job. I'm looking for the headlights and grills of cars. Gonna use them on Race cars and stuff. I'm attaching a jpeg of a decal that can be ordered from a company. I want to do something like this but need to be able to scale them down and put them on a design already. Therefore just ordering a decal from someplace is not what I want. If anyone can help and point me in the right direction of where to purchase these that would be great.
This website might be helpful signelements.com