• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Digitech LTX2 with auto unloader or without?

23design

Long time Digitech customer. Best printer for the money hands down in the market. I will never own another printer. We ran away from HP and EFI flat bed UV and have never looked back. I wanted to throw out this question to the people who have the LTX2 with the auto unloader. Do i need it? Is it worth the extra money to have the press unloading for me.

Graphic Realm

You don’t need it until you need it. And then when you do need it, you’re sure as heck glad you have it! After having it I can’t imagine not. It’s like buying a new truck with the wheels but no tires. You can probably get where you need to go but it is sure a heck of a lot smoother and faster with the tires!

parrott

Graphic Realm is spot on. You don't know how bad you need/want it until you are without it. We had a part go out on ours and our operator was tracking FedEx with the piece like a hawk because he couldn't stand operating with out it. It is such a great system and works incredibly well.

I was on the fence when buying our printer but now could not imagine operating without it. It's a no brainer....get it.

Rick Cartwright

I would like to know if there is a single person out there that has a valid reason not to get the unloader. We had our printer installed a month ago and I couldn't imagine using this printer without the unloader. At the speed that it prints you will wear your operator out if you have them unloading each piece of printed material. In my opinion this is a no brainer and a must. Very well built and designed and I would say hands down best printer on the market to date!

Pauly

Printrade.com.au
At the speeds it prints at, without the unloader, you'll be paying someone else to unload it when in full swing while your operator is loading it.

We are a yard signs printer manufacture for 17 years in the State of Florida and so far the Trufire have been the best printer we ever had minimizing the hard work of screen printing increasing productivity and speed, definitely the auto unloader worth every dollar once you have it you will not regretted it save you a lot of time

23design

All great info. Thank you for your input. We are definitely going to go with the unloaded. I will update when we get it in house and get it running.

23design

Update: Just got my LTX2 installed this week and it is every bit as advertised. Printing about 48 seconds per 4x8 with auto unload. Construction of the printer is amazing. The printer isn't bloated with anything but what it needs to get the job done. Love the software updates versus the retrojets for the new tech on the ltx2 too. My guys are already presetting everything up from head heights to job flow first thing in the morning and getting after the day. Best of all though is the service from Digitech. I will never go back to BIG tech when it comes to flatbed ever.