• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Digitizing?

laserman70

Where is a good place to have our logo digitized for embroidery? We have a local source to do the embroidery and she asked if we could get it digitized.
Thanks for the help.

wildside

honestly, if the place doing the embroidery can not digitize it, there could be issues... and why can't they?

we do in house embroidery and digitizing, anytime a client brings in their own digitized file, we usually have to rework something here or there to sew out properly anyway....just sayin.....

WildWestDesigns

Very true. We do it all here as well. Pretty much have to. Bare in mind also that not everyone that can digitize actually knows how to. I had one client that said he was impressed with my embroidery work. He said that the last guy that he tried to get his logo done, it looked really bad.

Tony McD

Don't know how good it is, but here is a place that has some free software ( sophiesew.com )
I'm bored right now so I might download it to try.

jfiscus

Rap Master
Why do they call it digitizing? That always bugged me, cause all the artwork you send them is already digital; why don't they call it something else?