• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Dirty Jobs !

Mosh

He already did a sign. I thought about our screenprint shop, but he has done that too.

Mosh

The screen printing was a company that dyed shirts with clay and then printed them. The sign one was a billboard. So I guess a full service type shop has not been done.
Since most are vinyl and digital can't see it being too dirty...I thought it would be fun to take him out farming with me. Shooting critters, drinking beer, burning stuff on our burn pile. One of my baby-mamas thinks I sould have my own reality show anyway.

Mosh

That movie is the bomb! I have some people that live down the road that look like that!

ronl1975

Mosh,
You representing the sign industry would be so classic on tv ! Maybe we all would gain some more respect ! :)

GP

The offset printing episode was one of my favorites, though I remember being amazed at what they brought in per print.

Kentucky Wraps

Kentucky Wraps
I don't really see vehicle wraps being dirty enough to be on dirty jobs. But that's just me. I think working in a nursery would be way dirtier..and they haven't done that yet.