• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Display Glitch Flexi 12

ellipse

Ran into an issue where Flexi suddenly stopped loading the graphics that I was working on; I could still see everything in my file, but I was unable to interact with them at all. I minimized the window to see if getting it off the screen would help, but when I re-opened the window, the entire workspace was blank. I was still able to move the program window around on my desktop, but it started dragging the ruler into the workspace, and cloning it in there. I was also able to still interact with the menu bar and right click in the workspace, but the drop down menus were also blank. I managed to still click an import file option from the menu bar, but it opened a popup window that was also blank, and prevents me from interacting with the main window until it is closed.
Has anyone ever ran into something like this before, and if so, how did you fix it? I haven't tried restarting the program yet because I hadn't saved the job I was working on yet, so I'm hoping there's a solution that can keep the program running. I've attached an image of what the program looks like right now as a reference.

Attachments

• Flexi Glitch.png
    Flexi Glitch.png
    105 KB · Views: 160

eahicks

Magna Cum Laude - School of Hard Knocks
Oh I've had that happen several times. Nothing you can do but restart the program. Flexi has some wonderful glitches. Always has, and I guess always will.

Todd Jelle

No, Not Flexi, never.....Only almost everyday if not several times a day. Makes me think I'm nuts sometimes, then again, I must be nuts using it & dealing with the issues since v7.5

IsItFasst

I don't see this very often but have seen it before (though on this new system I'm running 128GB of RAM so I think that helps). Some files Flexi simply does not like so you have to deal with glitches like these occasionally. If you start seeing the issue a lot I would suggest updating (if that is an option) as you may have a bad build. My v19 had all kinds of glitches and recently updated and this fixed them all. The good news is usually when you close the program it will ask if you want to save each of those file and hopefully it saves correctly (may save as an alternative file name to be safe).