• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Double-Sided Printing

a_l_a_n

Does anyone know how to produce a double-sided print in Composer? Is there some tool that can do it?

Presumably the technique involves printing the first image in reverse on a transparent medium, printing over that with a solid background color, and then printing over that with the second image. Has anyone any thoughts?

Thanks.

signage

You need to mirror first image and print in reverse order, then lay down white, gray, black, gray white then the normal image! hope this helps!

omgsideburns

it's a matter of your layers.. print one side in reverse, white mask between them, print other colors..

you can set your colors to different settings if you need to, and then stack the colors in the order you want them to print in cut/plot.

(just taking a guess, never had to do d/s images)

signage

You need more than white between to stop/block image! If you had signlab 7 or above they have a plug in that makes it easy and even makes it see through (simulated purf)!

signage

You got it, signage. It's a PITA until you get the hang of it... and I found you can substitute the grey black grey with a medal foil as a blockout.

Pat one I have done with some what luck is white, silver, white! But for some reason sometimes the white doesn't want to stick to the silver!