• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Driver that works with HP branded summa cutter from print and cut combo

joelswork

Hey guys,
I currently don't need my HP cutter as I have 3 others now that work flow much better. My question is, is there a driver that will work with the HP other than having to run it through flexi? Summa Winplot doesn't recognize it but I can see it in Summa Cutter control but I can't change anything through that (when I click on it it thinks and finally displays "No Machine Connected"

balstestrat

Problem Solver
Is it with the small display and keypad?
It will work as "summa D" on almost anything. In winplot as well, I've done it few times.

Summa cutter control is blocked by the firmware. You need hp cutter control which is the same software rebranded.

joelswork

Is it with the small display and keypad?
It will work as "summa D" on almost anything. In winplot as well, I've done it few times.

Summa cutter control is blocked by the firmware. You need hp cutter control which is the same software rebranded.
Awesome! Thanks