• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Drop down menu outside screen area: how to recover

Patentagosse

Hi

'been dealing with that in the past but too long to remember how I fixed the issue.

Last week 'got a monitor out-of-order but 'had another one exactly identical from previous setup so just switched the screen but the card had some hickups forcing me to reset the parameters. When reopening Flexi, my 3 usual drop-down menus were half hided in the top section. I just clicked OFF/ON from the icon on top of work area and 2 of the 3 were managable for relocation. The COLOR MIXER is still up there, not allowing me to move it down in order to adjust the mix properly.

Can someone point me out how to fix that? I have tried to change monitor resolution but whatever the numbers, it keeps appearing outside the screen portion, on top.

(see picture)

TIA

1662434230688.png

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
Click on the bottom part of the box that is showing then 'Alt Space bar' then press 'm' and use the arrow keys to bring the lost sheep back into view.
If you are on a Mac I don't know.

Patentagosse

Click on the bottom part of the box that is showing then 'Alt Space bar' then press 'm' and use the arrow keys to bring the lost sheep back into view.
If you are on a Mac I don't know.
I’m on PC
I’ll give it a try after lunch

Thanks buddy