• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Dropshipping

WhiskeyMike

Does anyone have recommendations for sign/print wholesalers that provide automated drop shipping? I noticed that 4over provides options of drop shipping. Although they don't seem very far a long in the process from a perspective of accepting automated orders, private labeling the shipping materials/labels, etc..

Looking for options to augment my product collection without a lot of manual processing.

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
signs365 is good. They ship without any of their markings on anything. The shipping label will show your address as the sender. The only way customer would figure it out is if they actually track the package and see it coming from Michigan instead of Texas!

bannertime

4over and ZooPrinting both offer white label sites where you can choose to forward production to them or do it yourself. I prefer 4over because they are literally just down the road from me and will soon be across the street from me once they move, but ZooPrinting was the first company to offer it.

aaprinters

signs365 is good. They ship without any of their markings on anything. The shipping label will show your address as the sender. The only way customer would figure it out is if they actually track the package and see it coming from Michigan instead of Texas!
are these guys still the best?

Stacey K

I like making signs
are these guys still the best?
I haven't had many problems and I use them a lot. A couple times there were shipping delays but that was on Fed Ex, not them. Once the contour cuts were not deep enough. Once the colors were off. Otherwise, pretty good. I believe FireSprint also drop ships, they are very good.

FireSprint.com

Trade Only Screen & Digital Sign Printing
I think we need a definition (According to the OP) of what drop shipping is.

We BLIND dropship everything. Every package that leaves FireSprint doesn't have any information about FireSprint or the order. Our boxes only contain your order (No paperwork or marketing materials) and the return address is basically blank. You don't need to ask for this, all our packages ship this way, even if they are shipping directly to you.

In fact, we have customers that order from us, sell it to another reseller and we blind ship it to the end user.

That looks like this:
Customer >> Ad Agency >> Sign Shop >> FireSprint

Now if you are talking about automation, like sending us a spreadsheet of orders to fill, we can also talk about this. We do this for a few high volume customers currently.