• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

DTG and dye sub shirt printing

Holeshotrob

For those of us who don't have our own DTG or dye sub shirt printer (yet, working on it) is there a vendor here on the forum that you suggest? I'm getting requests for short run shirts and would love to be able to provide them. TIA!

BTW, I'm not a new member. I don't know why it says that. I've been a member since 2006, lol.

Last edited:

newparade

For those of us who don't have our own DTG or dye sub shirt printer (yet, working on it) is there a vendor here on the forum that you suggest? I'm getting requests for short run shirts and would love to be able to provide them. TIA!

BTW, I'm not a new member. I don't know why it says that. I've been a member since 2006, lol.
Sinalite.com might be good for you.

Bill DiStasio

How big are they?