• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Eco-solvent change question

jsuastez

I'm changing my mild solvent printer (Mutoh Toucan Lt64) from mild solvent to a Eco-solvent system.
I do have Onyx rip software version 7. Now, my question is:
Do I need to reset all the settings from my rip software...do you know any good tutorials to learn how to use Onyx?
Please help!!!!

tbaker

Honestly if your mutoh is printing, don't mess with it. I've heard of more ink problems with mutohs, then I have with any other printer.

Just my opinion tho, I'll let some mutoh operators chime in.

CheapVehicleWrap

Honestly if your mutoh is printing, don't mess with it. I've heard of more ink problems with mutohs, then I have with any other printer.

Just my opinion tho, I'll let some mutoh operators chime in.

Quite honestly I don't think there are many of us left after this past years DISASTER.

drive

Going from HS solvent to ES3 eco-solvent in a mimaki jv5 i noticed a difference in the pigment. So reprofiling will most likely be in order.
as for tutorials in onyx, not sure. i learned by trial and success. to this day, noone can prove i made any errors! :)
good luck!