• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

EDGE Print Favor

Arlo Kalon 2.0

I need to have an EDGE print made of a simple label - black text on white vinyl. It's for a monitor panel in my motor home. I no longer own any Gerber equipment/software so I did this layout in Corel and am providing it as a PDF, EPS and ai files. I need someone to make me two of these (I only need one, but trying to make it worth your while). They're 4 in. by 8.5 in. Anybody who is willing to do these for me, let me know how much and if you accept PayPal or if I'll need to send a check. No hurry at all - it's just the last interior detail I'm attending to in spiffing up an older motor home. THANKS!!!

OOPS... just previewed post and noticed that my eps and ai don't work. Also, forgot to mention that the rectangle, circles and squares get cut out also.

Attachments

• CAMPER LABEL.pdf
    8 KB · Views: 111

Suz

Bump...

Arlo, I do not have an Edge Printer, but after you get some help, I do have a couple of questions for you about doing something similar for my aircraft owner Customers. I'll wait to post my questions though, after you post that you got some help getting these printed. Thanks!

Last edited: