• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Employees quit after a few weeks?!?!

JamesLam

We used to have this all the time when Canada gave you 12 months of unemployment insurance after only contributing for six months. It was a good program for industries that were seasonal like fishing but not really a motivator for the rest. I would have applicants drop in for an interview and their resume/application form would show their work history up to about 11 months prior. I quickly learned that they had a month of coverage left and they were on the streets, thus the job hunt. Occasionally I would call them out and they would turn as red as a beet. Needless to say their applications went into the 'G' pile.

Stacey K

I like making signs
Looks like I missed the fun last night! LMAO!!!! She never showed up again. She got mad and stopped talking to me all together in our personal lives. Then a month later, I got a call from the Sherriff accusing me or my son of making all sorts of black donut marks just down from her house in his truck (l own the truck so I was the first to be accused). The caller told the sheriff they had the truck on video but refused to turn over the video but had my sons name, license plates, make and model. My son was threatened with a $500 fine and losing his license! THe sheriff was an a$$hole about it with no evidence, I was on fire! I couldn't be 100% certain it was her but 2 weeks ago I talked to her and casually brought it up. She made a comment that leads me to believe she did it - but I still can't be 100% certain. I told her I called the sheriff and made it clear that the caller lied to a sheriff deputy, etc. and I told her who did it (Keith, a kid at school had it all over snapchat), I said if I ever find out who lied about my son, bla bla bla. She was suddenly very nice and now talks to me personally like nothing ever happened. She must feel guilty. I have to let it slide for now, her husband is my bf's cousin and they are like brothers. At any rate, I think she got the point with everything. Hopefully that was juicy enough for you! LOL

Stacey K

I like making signs
Stacey called me a grandpa earlier in a round about way. She's on my poopoo list now. It's a long list.
Oops! I thought when you posted that picture of the little girl you said it was you granddaughter :oops: It seemed a little odd to me at the time but then I didn't say anything. Sorry about that! LOL
R.e9050faa7983d36c669594b5cd829fa7

2B

Looks like I missed the fun last night! LMAO!!!! She never showed up again. She got mad and stopped talking to me all together in our personal lives. Then a month later, I got a call from the Sherriff accusing me or my son of making all sorts of black donut marks just down from her house in his truck (l own the truck so I was the first to be accused). The caller told the sheriff they had the truck on video but refused to turn over the video but had my sons name, license plates, make and model. My son was threatened with a $500 fine and losing his license! THe sheriff was an a$$hole about it with no evidence, I was on fire! I couldn't be 100% certain it was her but 2 weeks ago I talked to her and casually brought it up. She made a comment that leads me to believe she did it - but I still can't be 100% certain. I told her I called the sheriff and made it clear that the caller lied to a sheriff deputy, etc. and I told her who did it (Keith, a kid at school had it all over snapchat), I said if I ever find out who lied about my son, bla bla bla. She was suddenly very nice and now talks to me personally like nothing ever happened. She must feel guilty. I have to let it slide for now, her husband is my bf's cousin and they are like brothers. At any rate, I think she got the point with everything. Hopefully that was juicy enough for you! LOL
Who needs "reality TV" when situations like this are occurring every day!!!

Glad it was sorted, and more importantly glad your family didn't have to go to court

Notarealsignguy

Arial - it's almost helvetica
F*ck me running, now this is a follow up! Every so often I think to myself, man am I the king of small towns on this here forum, then Stacey just stomps me into oblivion. I really love how you called out Keith, stupid sack of sh*t kid. Though he pales to your (ex)cohort. I'm just gonna call her Karen.
And as to notarealsignguy's age, I'm starting to suspect he's one of them there millennials...
Don't start

signage

1900 to 1945 = Traditionalists
1946 to 1964 = Baby Boomers
1965 to 1980 = Generation X
1977 to 1994 = Generation Y
1981 to 2000 = Millennials
1995 to 2015 = Generation Z

Most of you full into Generation Y to Generation Z which is a large part of Millennials:dog42:

You can't even agree to disagree:pops_blinking:

Stacey K

I like making signs
F*ck me running, now this is a follow up! Every so often I think to myself, man am I the king of small towns on this here forum, then Stacey just stomps me into oblivion. I really love how you called out Keith, stupid sack of sh*t kid. Though he pales to your (ex)cohort. I'm just gonna call her Karen.
And as to notarealsignguy's age, I'm starting to suspect he's one of them there millennials...
Some days I feel like I'm in the movie Deliverance. I come from a school with 2,000 kids and move to a town with 350...I don't think I'll ever get used to it! My brain hurts just trying to remember what I ate for breakfast much less what Karen's brothers cousin's kid did last fall with the preachers daughter under the house that Joes grandma bought in 1975 from her uncles mom's brother. WHO CARES!!!! :roflmao:

Boudica

Back to "educational purposes"
Right? Clearly Joes grandma's uncle's mom's brother didn't need it any more! STFU people! Our current controversy is a special election for a 30 million dollar 'aquatic facility'. We have no city pools, and the one public pool (non fitness center sort of pool) closed down and went up for sale for 2 years not long ago. The city declined to buy it for 1/2 a mil, so they knocked down the three story slides and filled in the pool, so they could then buy a 10 million dollar building to convert into a pool (with 9 pickle ball courts?! wtf is pickle ball and why do we suddenly need 9 courts?)
But yeah, 350 vs 55k is as big of a difference as 55k vs Dallas...
What is Pickleball?!! It's soon to be our official state sport! :p

Stacey K

I like making signs
Right? Clearly Joes grandma's uncle's mom's brother didn't need it any more! STFU people! Our current controversy is a special election for a 30 million dollar 'aquatic facility'. We have no city pools, and the one public pool (non fitness center sort of pool) closed down and went up for sale for 2 years not long ago. The city declined to buy it for 1/2 a mil, so they knocked down the three story slides and filled in the pool, so they could then buy a 10 million dollar building to convert into a pool (with 9 pickle ball courts?! wtf is pickle ball and why do we suddenly need 9 courts?)
But yeah, 350 vs 55k is as big of a difference as 55k vs Dallas...
LMAO! We had a "pool controversy" a few years ago! Pickleball is only the COOLEST sport there is! All we did on vacation is play pickleball...contests every night! Our city has some courts in the court house and it's packed every day of the week LOL