• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

enduralam 2 bu-1400zjy-b

altereddezignz

The pressure arm just stopped moving up and down and the led lights will not come on to show pressure.
Rollers still turn but not move up or down. The relays led is coming on and the relay is clicking.

altereddezignz

Let me redo this...

sure arm just stopped moving up and down and the led lights will not come on to show pressure.
Rollers still turn but not move up or down. The relays led is coming on and the relay is clicking.
Anyone have any idea what to check to see where the issue may be.
The limit switches are working b/c if you bypass them it will not allow the button to click the relay. No bound up.
Any ideas?

hybriddesign

owner Hybrid Design
Sorry to slightly hi-jack this thread but does anyone have a contact for Enduralam or US Tech? Trying to find out the specs on a transformer that shorted out in ours.

Thanks! Tai

azprintguy

Sorry to slightly hi-jack this thread but does anyone have a contact for Enduralam or US Tech? Trying to find out the specs on a transformer that shorted out in ours.

Thanks! Tai
The place I found is called Signwarehouse. They use to sell the enduralam machines and can service them. The guy I spoke to doesn't have the specs on anything, but you can reach out to them. You will have to create an account and submit a ticket. Out of curiosity, does your motor that controls the up and down roller have an info plate on it or do you have a manual?

T&T Signs Inc.

I have one of those exact laminators. The only place they were sold, as far as I know, was SW. The first one they sent would not power up at all. The second one they sent worked well for about a month. After that, it started tripping the breaker on the machine. (not the shop breaker). I called and replaced parts, but it never got right. The last part was a Speed Control unit. $200 part. It now lives in the corner of the shop. Called Graphic Resource Sytems in Jersy & ordered a better laminator. The eduralam2 weighs about 800 lbs. and I can't even GIVE it away. It's like asking someone if they want an old piano.... My best advice would be to not waste your money throwing parts at it...in the end, you will still need to buy a better laminator. It sucks to have to spend the money on it, but believe me, it will be worth it. Sorry I could not help you with that particular laminator.
However, I could sell you parts off of it, if that would help you.

azprintguy

I have one of those exact laminators. The only place they were sold, as far as I know, was SW. The first one they sent would not power up at all. The second one they sent worked well for about a month. After that, it started tripping the breaker on the machine. (not the shop breaker). I called and replaced parts, but it never got right. The last part was a Speed Control unit. $200 part. It now lives in the corner of the shop. Called Graphic Resource Sytems in Jersy & ordered a better laminator. The eduralam2 weighs about 800 lbs. and I can't even GIVE it away. It's like asking someone if they want an old piano.... My best advice would be to not waste your money throwing parts at it...in the end, you will still need to buy a better laminator. It sucks to have to spend the money on it, but believe me, it will be worth it. Sorry I could not help you with that particular laminator.
However, I could sell you parts off of it, if that would help you.
Hi. That would be a life saver.