• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Entire Wrap Set-up for Sale (64" printer - 64" lam - 48" plotter) Etc.

signgarden

I need to down size to get out of being in 2 buildings. Just don't have the work to justify it. Everything is in good, working order. I've ran it all for the last 4 years and have never had an issue. Regular cleaning has been done.

Mutoh ValueJet 1614A with attached media roller

Vinyl Express Q100

Enduralam (no peddle, haven't had one in 3 years, haven't needed it)

HP computer model a6757c; AMD Phenom(tm) 9150e Quad-Core Processor 1.8 GHz & 7GB RAM. Running Windows Vista. with HP w2408h Vivid Color Widescreen Flat-Panel monitor (24") WIFI capable and cordless keyboard & mouse.

Flexi Sign-PRO 8.6v2 with dongle

3 4x8 cutting mats - Stimpson grommet setter - large masking rollers (15" & 30") - various tools - and various vinyl, banner, and laminate materials.

Asking $32k for everything. Will deliver if the whole set up is bought as one. Willing to separate & willing to negotiate.

Please email thesigngarden@gmail.com for pictures, it's not letting me attach them to this for some reason. You may call/text 9186056943 for more info.

Last edited: