• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

epoxies etc resin

has anyone used this>> DC-7156R CL its the "soft" base resin from epoxies, etc. we are currently using the "harder" resin. we have a sample pot of the "soft" resin but we always get "sticky/tacky" edges! we need to use the softer more flexable resin for some clients but just can't cure it the same as the other stuff. we have no problems curing the other stuff. its all uv light based curing, anyone use the soft resin and if so any suggestions?? or even alternative resins? the resin needs to be able to flex some, as the one we normally use is very stiff and ridged once cured,

thanks!

signmeup

It may be old. I just threw out some epoxy that used to harden up well. Now it stays tacky forever.

it was like that from the start...i have tried diff humidity/temp levels etc. its going to be on an outside application, but we use the same material fot both the resins. the harder resin cures no problems.