• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Epson Dx5 Magenta firing issue

aji.p.vijayan

Hi there,

dealing with this issue for quite some days now unable to sort it out..
Colorjet Aurajet Series II machine with dx 5 print head..
Captop & dampers replaced the problem still remain.

Before printing the test print is good.

During Print - After some minutes lines on prints then no color.

Stopped print and make another test print magenta missing, perform a powerful cleaning test print good again.
Anyone had ever encountered this issue..

regards,
Ajith

Andre@Beith

Hi there,

Stopped print and make another test print magenta missing, perform a powerful cleaning test print good again.

regards,
Ajith
Hi Ajith
Sounds like your magenta ink line. Could be the tubing as you print its getting air. had it before when you do your clean and nozzle print all is fine but when you start printing colour dissapears. had a hairline crack in the ink tube

aji.p.vijayan

Hi Ajith
Sounds like your magenta ink line. Could be the tubing as you print its getting air. had it before when you do your clean and nozzle print all is fine but when you start printing colour dissapears. had a hairline crack in the ink tube
Thanks for the advice Andre.
That problem is solved, now have another one that, magenta ink is coming out from cyan needle while doing the manual cleaning.

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
Thanks for the advice Andre.
That problem is solved, now have another one that, magenta ink is coming out from cyan needle while doing the manual cleaning.
If you'r flushing cleaning solution through the head with a syringe and you push into one nozzle and it comes out of the other one, the head is internally damaged. Every channel should flush through only it's path.

Hot Vinyl

Hot Vinyl
Hi there,

regards,
Ajith
I have a mutoh 1204 with a dx5 print head. The print head is only 2 weeks old. I stayed today having the issue of prints then the color goes away. It is on the yellow. How did you fix the magenta?