• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Epson Edge Dashboard & Deleting/Moving a Media Setting to a different number?

natallica

Graphics Guru
I know this may sound ridiculous, but is there a way to change the order of Media Types on the dashboard. Installer put Avery 1105 in the number one spot, but I would like to move it down to number 4 or so. Can't seem to figure out how to copy/paste or relocate it using this software. There is a copy function, but no way to delete #1 and have the others bump up, so to speak. I've looked through the forum and Google but can't seem to find any info regarding this. One would assume you could delete a setting!

Anyone out there use this goofy program and know how to do this?

Thx in advance
-N8

Saturn

Aging Member
The tech that installed my Epson recently was posed the same question... Although he initially thought there was a way to do it in the Dashboard we couldn't find it and his workaround was just to replace the one you wanted to delete with a "blank" one from further down the list, if you still have any open slots.

I'm new to the Epson Dashboard, but since you can choose the ICC profile and saved Media Types separately right in your RIP, and I believe the stored Media Type settings in the Source printer only amount to heat, suction, etc., overwriting the name and changing parameters may be the easiest way to "delete" or copy Media Types at the moment. ??