• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Epson f6370 midtone grey shift

bgphoto

I am using an Epson F6370 printer for Chromaluxe prints. The printer was installed in September and we printed some baseline prints so we have a comparison to older printers in use and can make comparisons as time progresses.

In december we had had a midtone greyscale shift from neutral grey to a brown. Epson sent out a tech and they ended up putting a new head into the machine along with all new ink cartridges and inks. This new ink cartridges and inks solved the issue.

This afternoon and printed new test prints for comparison to my baselines, now the greyscales have shifted again and they are green.

Anyone else have any issues with this machine?

I am using the most current version of Wasatch RIP with Epsons DS Transfer Photo paper.

Thanks

Ben
Kansas

bgphoto

I have used both the Wasatch and the Epson Edge rip. Both product product the same result.

I currently have it resolved by agitating the ink and then running the Heavy head cleaning.

Thanks for the input and will update if necessary.

Ben
Kansas