• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Epson GS6000 Head

Maicon Neubert

Hello good night, I'm Maicon, I speak here from Brazil ...
I'm sad because I can't get a print head for my Epson GS6000 anymore, apparently Epson doesn't sell anymore ...

Has anyone managed to install Mutoh's head on it? Or another Mimaki brand for example ...?

Or something like the configuration change of the firware, anything, I'm terrified, my equipment is incredibly new and well maintained, but I can't get my head ...

Give me a light please ...

Thank you and stay with God.

bigwow

Similar situation, machine in perfect order, black head down. Only heads I could find were out of Indonesia - and given the number of horror stories on the forums - ordering from an unknown company of the far side of the world is risky.

Maicon Neubert

I'm sad, I have great equipment, and I can't use it. I don't know what to do, change now with this pandemic, this ruin of work, I'm afraid to invest in equipment.