• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Epson Ink Shortage

jfiscus

Rap Master
Currently we are in the middle of a nationwide shortage (completely none available) of Epson inks for the S-series printers. Has anyone heard when they might be available again? We had a good stock of inks before our vendors ran out of stock so we are still printing, but our shelves are getting pretty empty and I am getting worried.

Our suppliers can't get us any info on when they might be arriving and I thought someone here might be able to give me an estimate or their thoughts on a timeline.

SameDay Signs

Currently we are in the middle of a nationwide shortage (completely none available) of Epson inks for the S-series printers. Has anyone heard when they might be available again? We had a good stock of inks before our vendors ran out of stock so we are still printing, but our shelves are getting pretty empty and I am getting worried.

Our suppliers can't get us any info on when they might be arriving and I thought someone here might be able to give me an estimate or their thoughts on a timeline.
I was told it would be end of this month to the 10th of next month

Goatshaver

Yeah same boat here for these inks. Black was the one that was out recently but now I'm seeing the other colors are out now on backorder.

I'm wondering if this is due to a chip shortage like in other industries.