• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Epson S40600 Heater Error 1935

yoshiyagi

Hi Guys,

I have an Epson S40600 and I recently got "Heater Error 1935." I tried to power on and off the printer, but the error still remains. Searching online doesn't give me any useful results. I am unfortunately unable to call for service as there is no Epson servicer nearby.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Best,
Yoshi

mim

0_o
1673530566466.png

yoshiyagi

Okay, I spoke too soon. It looks the error is back. And seems to always return. Any tips? Where would one purchase parts for the Surecolor S40600.

Okay, I spoke too soon. It looks the error is back. And seems to always return. Any tips? Where would one purchase parts for the Surecolor S40600.
Howdy......did you get this resolved? I am working on one now with the same error....have replaced Sub Board E (heater control board) and verified continuity in the thermistors. I am going to move onto the main board next.