• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Suggestions [Epson S50675] Tips on changing printer head ribbon cable?

Nick Ng

UPDATED:

This is my update just in-case anyone in the future search for on how to replace Epson printer head ribbon cable.

The ribbon cable are secured by a lot of plastic clips along the back side of the printer. First, you will have to completely remove all the top panels off from the printer to have full access to do this job. After removed all the rear panels, make sure you take pictures of the current cables for note.
Make sure the new cable are plugged in nicely or else you will short a fuse on the motherboard.

Good luck!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am about to change the printer head ribbon cable for a new one and while I live in Las Vegas, NV I couldn't find an actual certified tech to actually change it for me. I tried to change the cable myself but so far I find it quite difficult. The cable seem to be loop around somewhere inside the printer as I can't seem to see where it is being held down by. Any tips and advise on how to replace it?

Thank you in advance!

Last edited: