• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Epson s80600 Blocked nozzles on head 2 Light Magenta.

Killahcam

Howdy,

My S80600 has a few blocked up nozzles today I cant seam to recover.. I have hand cleaned with ink cleaner and washed the lines and heads as well.. Still no luck.. anyone have any tips or tricks to get this to clean out? I have used the "secret" maintenance mode on my 11880 before with Super sonic cleaning where it vibrates the heads a bit with a super heavy clean, but I don't know if this printer has those options.

thanks!

There are some advanced cleanings if you can get your hands on a adjustment program that Epson provides to it's technicians. I am authorized Epson service, but cannot give you the program. I would introduce the cleaning fluid to the caps and them park the head on them and let them sit for a while, I might clean the face of the head gently with some fluid and a soft cloth. If any of the lines surrounding the missing nozzles look blurry or deflected, you could have an electronic failure on the head and not a clog.....bad heads will typically show missing nozzles in the center of the pattern....you can email us a nozzle test to look at if you would like....info@wefixprinters.com....we are in Redondo Beach near Los Angeles

Killahcam

There are some advanced cleanings if you can get your hands on a adjustment program that Epson provides to it's technicians. I am authorized Epson service, but cannot give you the program. I would introduce the cleaning fluid to the caps and them park the head on them and let them sit for a while, I might clean the face of the head gently with some fluid and a soft cloth. If any of the lines surrounding the missing nozzles look blurry or deflected, you could have an electronic failure on the head and not a clog.....bad heads will typically show missing nozzles in the center of the pattern....you can email us a nozzle test to look at if you would like....info@wefixprinters.com....we are in Redondo Beach near Los Angeles
thanks for the info.. Yeah Im after the SS cleaning Im sure is a possibility but its all secret codes and not a nice full list like the 11880 has. Ill email you a photo of the pattern..