• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

dannyflp

Hello Everyone!
I have a eco-solvente Epson Sc-40600 with a original inks ULTRACRHOME GS3 and i have some problems in Siser Printable PU N1.
My printer do a nice job in print, and look good, the problem is after 1 or 2 washes, the vinyl stay scratched like a old one.

I use RIP ONYX 22
Now im using a 360@720x1440dpi - 6 pass high quality - bidirecional

I wait 24h after print to apply, and i use the recomended by manufacturer to aply on garmet.
I have done a test to twice on hot machine and same happen.

I have tryed a Chemica Winprint transfer film too and same hapen.

Anyone there with this problem or can help me fix it?

Attached a photo, see on the green circles.

Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• IMG_20230731_190054.jpg
    IMG_20230731_190054.jpg
    423.6 KB · Views: 187

Printer101

Well because those vinyls are trash .
Try roland brand vinyl maybe .
And wash inside out.
I only use them for bachelorettes , so people don't care to wear them second time.

Last edited:

dannyflp

Well because those vinyls are trash .
Try roland brand vinyl maybe .
And wash inside out.
I only use them for bachelorettes , so people don't care to wear them second time.
Hello, i work with that materials some years to do clothes to use more than 1 time and never have problem.
What type of materials you use to use more time?

Here in Europe i don´t have anyone sell that brand.

PW66

Hello Everyone!
I have a eco-solvente Epson Sc-40600 with a original inks ULTRACRHOME GS3 and i have some problems in Siser Printable PU N1.
My printer do a nice job in print, and look good, the problem is after 1 or 2 washes, the vinyl stay scratched like a old one.

I use RIP ONYX 22
Now im using a 360@720x1440dpi - 6 pass high quality - bidirecional

I wait 24h after print to apply, and i use the recomended by manufacturer to aply on garmet.
I have done a test to twice on hot machine and same happen.

I have tryed a Chemica Winprint transfer film too and same hapen.

Anyone there with this problem or can help me fix it?

Attached a photo, see on the green circles.

Thanks in advance!
Try knocking the resolution back to 720 x 720. I had a similar problem with some Poly-tape media a few years ago which was down to high resolution or overprinting.
Is there a Siser profile for that media for your printer?

That N1 media is an older product. Maybe it is past it's best or just not compatible with the ink you are using. I know there was some compatibility issues for some Roland inks with certain media a few years ago so maybe there is the similar issue with Epson ink.

I use Siser C-print Hi 5 for garments with mimaki ss21 ink with out any problem. Might be worth getting a sample.

dannyflp

Thanks for your replys!
i solved the problem but changing the profiles and put less ink...
For now the best results i have i on Hi-5 by Siser and on Revolution by chemica.