• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

KS EPSON SureColor P-8000 Large Format Printer - 3 for sale $1000

domnation45

We are selling 3 large format Epson printers. We are selling them for $1000. The specifications are laid out below. This is perfect for anyone looking to start or expand a print-shop that cannot afford to buy one of these great printers new. They are each 100% functional and are still being used. We will keep them running until we find buyers so that the ink does not dry up. They have been heavily used since fall of 2018 and even though they are functioning, will occasionally throw service errors.

The sale price does NOT include the ink cartridges, these will have to be purchased separately. If you have a reasonable offer feel free to contact me via email.

Local pickup is preferred, shipping can be arraigned at the buyer's expense.

Specifications from the manufacturer's website:

The 24-inch Epson SureColor® P6000 and 44-inch SureColor P8000 printers are the worthy successors to the class-leading Epson Stylus Pro 890 Series.

Designed for general purpose graphics and photographic applications, they incorporate our latest imaging technologies – including an exotic Epson PrecisionCore® TFP® print head, along with our unique Epson UltraChrome® HD eight-color pigmented ink set.

With advanced media handling options from cut sheet to roll, from plain papers to photographic, fine art, and even 1.5 mm thick poster boards, the new Epson SureColor P-Series continues to redefine the state of the art in wide format photographic imaging applications.

Attachments

• Printer1.jpg
    Printer1.jpg
    101.3 KB · Views: 287
  • Printer2.jpg
    Printer2.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 128
  • Printer3.jpg
    Printer3.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 145