• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Epson SureColor T5170 Wireless Printer questions!

DealerSupplySigns

Hi all, thanks always for reading and taking the time to reply. My question is this: we just purchased an Epson SureColor T5170 Wireless Printer and I was hoping to use it with graphtec pro studio to make the sheets for burning our screens. However I cannot resize the document to be able to print the appropriate size pieces. I have a preset list of options, none of which are exactly what I'm looking for. I'm hoping that somebody is familiar with graphtec pro studio so what I'm asking makes more sense.
Alternatively, if anyone is familiar with the epson surecolor series and can recommend me a solid program to run I would very much appreciate it!

One extra note: Graphtec America and their support system is a joke. I'd love to ask them but they just plain ignore my emails and voice mails. Avoid like the plague!