• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Extra Wide Backdrop with Stand

Neila Printing

Doing a red carpet setup for a movie premier and they're looking for about 40 feet seamless fabric about 8' tall. Anyone have a good source for hardware that would support a pillowcase or any other type of seamless single fabric kept nice and smooth/stretched?

Zendavor Signs

Mmmmm....signs
Doing a red carpet setup for a movie premier and they're looking for about 40 feet seamless fabric about 8' tall. Anyone have a good source for hardware that would support a pillowcase or any other type of seamless single fabric kept nice and smooth/stretched?
That's going to be a custom built display, and will be expensive. You can try Moss or Orbus. My experience with longer fabric prints is printers don't like to go over 30ft. Too much risk of mess up.

Neila Printing

That's going to be a custom built display, and will be expensive. You can try Moss or Orbus. My experience with longer fabric prints is printers don't like to go over 30ft. Too much risk of mess up.
Some places have modular systems that can be lengthened. We do 40-50 and even sometimes 100ft with no issues, when the equipment is kept in good shape it actually likes printing more not less, the more we print the better for heads etc

Geneva Olson

Expert Storyteller
can you take a regular stand and lengthen it? I got one from b2 signs for a customer. it's all pipes with the buttons so it looks expandable.