• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

F1612 not cutting square

CanuckSigns

Our 2 year old F1612 is all of a sudden having issues, I'm hoping someone else has come across this and knows what might fix this.

We are cutting a bunch of elevator door graphics on our 1612, basically a bunch of 24"x84" rectangles, Client supplied the artwork and I had Onyx put the CutContour marks around the perimeter for me.

When I go to cut them, the last panel will always cut off square, if I have 3 panels printed between the barcodes, the first 2 will be perfect, the last will be fine until it tried to read the last set of reg marks in the last segment, it will go to where it thinks they are, and have to search for them, it will find them, but the bottom of the panel will be cut unsquare by about 1" over the 24" width.

I've attached a photo to show what it's doing. The only thing I did differently is I printed gutters in onyx on this job, which I normally don;t do, Don;t know if that's an issue or not?

Attachments

• 20220428_142428.jpg
    20220428_142428.jpg
    910.5 KB · Views: 189