• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Falcon II Outdoor Ink Status

Graphics2u

Ok, All the sudden I'm getting a "No Ink (4)" warning ang the printer stops printing I just bump the cartridge an it goes away and starts Printing for a few minute or seconds and stops again with the warning. I just checked the ink levels and both Cyan Cart say 19%. But I take the cart out and it's empty! Put it back in and it says 19%! These ink levels have always been right on the money until this happened. Usuall it will start to warn you at 5% then stop at 0%.

Anyone experienced this before? Put in New Cart and they go right to 100%. Which is no big deal cuz if you need ink you need ink! I just would like to be able to count on the monitors.

:help:

SwiSh

I know a few months ago, Mutoh had sent out a bunch of bad cards on their ink cartridges. You can call your dealer and they "should" send you new cards for the cartridges, mine did. This happens to me sometimes as well, as I just jiggle the cartridge softly and it seems to work out fine. If the problem persists, you may have something wrong internally. Here's a link to another post in this same forum that may help as well! Good Luck!
http://www.signs101.com/forums/showthread.php?t=23026

SwiSh