• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Falcon Jr. suddenly decides to do weird stuff...

Bogie

Okay - it's always loaded media by advancing a little, checking the edges, and then that's more or less it.

Now the sucker's spooling out about 6' or so, then reeling it back - and since the reel-back bit doesn't have a motorized takeup, I've gotta help it.

The shift-advance/rewind control panel has also stopped doing its thing... Any ideas?

signguy27

I'm curious to Bogie, mine used to never advance at all, and just the other day i loaded some vinyl, and it started advancing and then pulls back in. it is only comes out like 12" or so though.

Bogie

DOH - figured it out - didn't have the roll all the way stuffed on the roll holder (BTW, does anyone sell extras?), and was basically getting a "Well, I guess you're feeding me sheets - can't you do any better?" kind of attitude.

I guess I are stupid.

Kin I haz cheezburger nao?

Bogie

Nope - media was maybe a quarter inch from end of the roll holder thingie - but that was enough that it didn't register...