• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

FB500 Help

Neila Printing

Good Morning

My FB500 all of a sudden wont turn on, the ethernet ports are lighting up when the switch flips but nothing else happens, screen is blank (verified screen is working by powering screen down separately), any advice to troubleshoot? Few issues previously with this machine

Thanks!

greysquirrel

try powering off, unplug 220 from printer for 5 minutes...very important. remove both covers, after 5 minutes unplug and reseat purple lids cable at box and carriage pac 5x each side(a film can develop on these connections. unplugging/reseating cleans them off) put both covers back on. plug in power and boot up

sonnyphoto

Premium Subscriber
Good Morning

My FB500 all of a sudden wont turn on, the ethernet ports are lighting up when the switch flips but nothing else happens, screen is blank (verified screen is working by powering screen down separately), any advice to troubleshoot? Few issues previously with this machine

Thanks!
Is your computer powering on?