• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

FC7000 130 Questions

3dsignco

This a repost from another thread as not to hijack the x error post..

I have some questions for any of you other die hard Graphtec users.. I have been using Summas for so long that I am a a lost on some of these things on the Graphtec.

1. What do the numbers on the Blade force stand for, are they Gram weight of the blade or are the just settings for whatever weight graphtec factory set.

2 Is the quality setting the same as smoothing or is something else.

3. Is anyone else running their GT on Signlab 7 with a Mutoh Printer and cutting from Print and Cut manager. And if you are how are you keeping your alignment points correct as it seems almost impossible for me to a print from the far right and keep the image on the mutoh so I have to do a center print then that throughs off the alignment points on the graphtec. (Hope this make sense.)

Example of what happened today.. I am having to tile a print as it is 12 ft tall by 7 ft wide of a Spartan with a sword for a local HS. Since the alignment points get knocked out of whack I had Crop out the figure into 2 parts and apply Alignnment points to each section then print each individual tile as a seperate print then try to get the alignmenet point to match on the Graphtec which is no fun deal on 2 12 ft prints. VS what we use to do on the Roland.. Apply Countour CutPath, Tile, Print,and cut..

NBaessler

from Graphtec.

1. What do the numbers on the Blade force stand for, are they Gram weight of the blade or are the just settings for whatever weight graphtec factory set.

They stand for approximately 15 grams per step.

2 Is the quality setting the same as smoothing or is something else.

This is how fast it accelerates after it turn a corner. I am probably oversimplifing the process but that is what it is.