• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

FC9000-140 Registration Mark, Arms issue.

ckent

I am new to the FC9000 but have been playing with it for about a month. I just recently started print and cut. So I am now using registration marks. I have been using 4 point type 2. I found you can actually shrink these and it still works just fine. I am using flexi as a side note.

I that has 20 items on a row with 4 points around it. I want to print 3 copies and select that in flexi. It gives me three rows each with their own registration marks. I have the FC9000 set to cross cut between registration marks. I have gotten this to work one time. My margin between the marks is 1" which is more than the 20mm they say is the minimum. I would prefer it to be less but that is fine.

I send the job over to print, it prints just fine. Load it in the FC9000 send the job, move the tool over the first registration mark click ok and it senses the first 4 corners. Moving to the second set of registration marks it usually fails. I have to move the head manually and then scan again. Like I said I have gotten it to cross cut between the marks of row 1 and 2 one time on its own, then it did the kiss cut on the second row. I never could get it to find the third set of registration marks by manually moving or anything. It seems like this should be more automated. If anyone has any idea of what I am doing wrong it would be a great help.

The end result I am looking for is to make a roll of decals for a customer. Maybe there is another way and I am going about it all wrong.