• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Fc9000. What brand Vinyl does everyone use to produce clean perf-cuts ?

BigNate

I like the last tip Ikarasu! Also, I have found that you can cut with less waste if you do not cut in a grid pattern.... offset the rows a little so that there is more of a honey comb type of mess left behind (the between cuts from one row run into the middle of the object above and below in the column...) this also tends to give a lot more integrity to the paper left behind - less jams.

Boudica

Back to "educational purposes"
I like the last tip Ikarasu! Also, I have found that you can cut with less waste if you do not cut in a grid pattern.... offset the rows a little so that there is more of a honey comb type of mess left behind (the between cuts from one row run into the middle of the object above and below in the column...) this also tends to give a lot more integrity to the paper left behind - less jams.
I'm going to try that!