• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Female shop owners

high impact

I wear the pants around here! Um...yes dear, I will put on the tan pair today! LOL

Yes, my wife owns all of it - just like myself.

Ken

50/50, but I do all the work...
BUt she really shines on bringing in business thru the people she contacts in her day job. It's a good deal.
Cheers!
Ken

asignstop

My mom owned her own shop, which got me in the business (free labor, fresh out of college... damn computer science degree)

Wild Hare

I 100% own my shop. My employee is also a girl. No boys here, but we do have a urnal in the bathroom. We put flowers in it.

hjlanda22

100% Girl shop owner here. my husband owns his own bussniess also
(diffrent industry) Allthough he helps my as far as advice and what not but thats what they are there for right :Big Laugh

Checkers

So, how many of you "minority" business owners have looked into and/or applied for WBE certification?

Checkers

wannabe

So, how many of you "minority" business owners have looked into and/or applied for WBE certification?

Checkers
Speaking as a "minority" business owner...I don't even know what WBE is, should I be looking into that? Do I want one? I've been a 1 woman show since '83.