• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Fibron Red Over Fibron White Heatpress Vinyl Not Sticking?

printman716

I am applying a small square piece of red and green Fibron Over White Fibron, The Green Is Sticking And The Red's Not! I have To Repress The finished Piece with another 14 Seconds.....It seems to be working but will it come off in the wash and will I have to do this job over? also I made a cutout so the red and green will go right on the shirt but the red will not stick at all??? I atached a photo to show you.....Phil

Attachments

• 1009101115.jpg
    1009101115.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 107

Mike_Koval

Not familiar with this brand, but is it a PVC or a PU based vinyl? PVC heat applied films do not stick to one another.

If it is not sticking to the garment, could be a possible bad roll or red.

Also check time, temp and pressure setting on the press to make sure they are in line with the recommended application instructions.

I have not used the FiberOn before but it sounds like a bad roll. Have you used the red on any other shirts before or did you get just for this job?