• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Fine print

149motorsports

HI All.
Does anyone know how all these companies are printing fine decals for 1:32 scale cars? I have a bunch of them clients have asked me to do. I have tried 2600 dpi, vector print,ect and nothing comes out like these. Can one help? Thanks!

See picture for how I need them to look. thanks!

Attachments

• bagley-16.jpg
    bagley-16.jpg
    494 KB · Views: 257

unclebun

Our printer can do that. We've done several RC cars, boats and planes. We use an Epson S70670. You have to make sure your profiles don't overink.

unclebun

But they might be doing those as waterslide decals. You use waterslide release paper, print with a desktop inkjet, cut to shape, then spray on a lacquer stuff to make it into a waterslide decal.

149motorsports

I do not do any printing. I use signs365 for everything printing. I have a bunch of my teams that are wanting these done. Im just trying to find someone who can print these on a sheet and contour cut. Pretty easy job. Everyone who I used so far, the prints turn out the same.

depps74

I’m not going to promise anything, but have you tried us yet? That’s not in our wheelhouse, but we might get lucky.

The ONLY way to do what your asking for is a process called "Dry Transfer Type" It us essentially Letraset. A photo emulsion process that leaves the graphic on a transfer paper. There are vendors that will take your vector file and color choices and make the type perfect down to 1 and 2pt. You install them similar to cut vinyl, except you are in essence pressing the ink on not a piece of vinyl. It is in this way that the graphic does not need to be contour cut. The only drawback to this method is the price, however if you order enough in advance it brings it down. Here is a list of vendors that do it:

SignDesignLady

Always Learning
I’m not going to promise anything, but have you tried us yet? That’s not in our wheelhouse, but we might get lucky.

I just started using Firesprint for yard signs and decals. Been very happy with products so far. Big help when we are overloaded.

149motorsports

HI. I have an account with you but never tried you guys. Is everything you offer a 24 hr turn around with $10 next day shipping?