• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Firefox 3

Flame

Yeah, fancy looking buttons.... but works fairly similiar. I like the layout though. No problems to report yet. :)

cptcorn

adad
it's awesome... i think the best features being fast as hell over firefox2 ... and the searching of the address you've been while you're typing in a address... doesn't just search the first letters, searches the entire address....

I've been using the betas and release candidates for a few months now...

animenick65

They've also worked on the memory leaks. Over the course of using Firefox 3 for a few hours, you should notice that it hasn't consumed hundreds of MB of your RAM. A very nice update. The new look is classy and works very well for a user interface. If you noticed, they increased the size of the most used buttons.

Pro Image

OK got a question.......

When you type in a address in the nav. bar that is not in your bookmark list.......Where does it go when you want to go back to it again.......All I have is a pull down of some bookmarks......I got used to it but now its gone.......

Any one know a way if any to change it........

theskipman_98

does seem to load faster, even faster that the firefox add-on faster fox, I lost my red shift skin and a couple of add-ons, it said they were not compatible. had it for like 5 minutes now, and it's a hit.

Photoguy

Mac version

I downloaded the mac version to my MacBook last night...it is lightening fast and cleaner looking than the windows version as well..nice simple chrome theme.

The huge difference is the speed.Also like the most visited and recent news tabs.

thmooch

Man, where has this been all my life? I just downloaded it & Wow! FAST! Thanks for the Thread guys. I think I may just start using this instead of IEX. Takes some getting used to tho, but I will adapt.