• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Flexi 21

GaSouthpaw

Profane and profane accessories.
My employer has a Corel seat installed on the CNC computer, so that's what I'm currently using to set up files before exporting to EnRoute to do nesting and tooling for our MultiCam router. At least two other departments use FlexiSign (though an older version), so I'm thinking it might be a good idea to suggest those departments upgrade, and that my workstation have Flexi installed- but only if Flexi still has the "Send to EnRoute" feature. The older versions the other departments use still have this feature, but I'm wondering if the most recent version does, or if SAi wants customers to pay their subscription fee for the EnRoute plug-in.
(As for the why question, using Flexi in my department would eliminate the need for our graphics department to convert my files for patterns, plus Flexi's just easier to use for this type of work- in my mind, anyway.)
Thanks.

truckgraphics

My Flexi Design 19 has a Send to EnRoute button. I assume it works. I believe Flexi is on 21 now and expect to see the EnRoute button on that when we upgrade, though I can't confirm.

When we installed VersaWorks on the same computer as Flexi 19, the VersaWorks button strangely went away for awhile, then reappeared. Didn't matter that much as we usually feed eps files to VersaWorks, but it's handy to have.

We don't have the full version of Flexi with the RIP because we use VersaWorks.