• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

flexi error

CL Graphics

I have flexi 7.6 and tried opening a file that appears to have been created with a newer version. Now every time I try to open any of my flexi files it give me this error: is not a valid Win32 application
I can still open files by using file>open from flexi, just can't double click them anymore.
I tried restarting and the next choice will probably be reinstall flexi unless you guys here have any ideas.
thanks

gvgraphics

Have you tried right clicking on an icon and going to properties and making sure it says Opens With Flexi 7.6. If not hit change and select flexi 7.6.

Hope this helps

CL Graphics

I'm still having trouble with this, I finally got a chance to uninstall and reinstall the software. Still does the same thing. I am assuming this would have cleared the preferences but if not how do I do this.

Bigdawg

Just Me
you need to re-associate the file type to your version of flexi that's installed. Go to control panel->folder options then click on the file types tab, scroll down to the listing for flexi sign listing and click on it. In the bottom box you can click on "change" and then browse to where the flexi program is located. Save and exit out. That may fix the problem.

CL Graphics

I think I got it fixed. I had to go to properties and click it to open with "design software" instead of "flexi 7.65" This makes no sense but it seems to have fixed it for now.