• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Flexi not picking up white on png files?

tekky1

I have a STS-Mutoh DTF. I usually work with vector files so being able to change white to spot white so Flexi picks it up isn't usually a problem. However, every now and then I'll get a PNG file that has white scattered around the image. Is there a quicker way of getting Flexi to print the white rather than manually changing?

The dead space in the image is all the white areas that I needed filled in.

Attachments

• ww.PNG
    ww.PNG
    100.4 KB · Views: 202

IsItFasst

If you make your artboard a color besides white, does it show you the white parts you need being white or are they clear? I make it a habit of making my artboard green temporarily just so I can see what is white in the file and what is clear.

tekky1

If you make your artboard a color besides white, does it show you the white parts you need being white or are they clear? I make it a habit of making my artboard green temporarily just so I can see what is white in the file and what is clear.
Yea I put a color background and those areas are meant to be printed in white. Flexi just doesn't pick it up unless I manually adjust the value of white. But that doesn't always seem to work.