• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

flexi19 barcode and reg marks

bigkahuna_305

i am using 19 because 21 wont load my iccs anyway i make the reg marks with the barcode and when i print there is another set of reg marks on the outside of the one i setup with the barcode. what am i missing on the setup on flexi19? or is that how it is and my fc9000 will read the correct reg marks?

Odumike

I am a Newb when it comes to printing, But i believe what's happening is you're Creating registration marks during the design process and then Also creating more registration marks through the Production Manager.

When the production manager pops up click the cutter icon (located where you can change the brightness , contrast and such at the top) check to see what registration marks you have chosen on the cutter.

for my setup which i have no idea is correct I don't make registration marks in the design I simply have the production manager put them on for me.

bigkahuna_305

I am a Newb when it comes to printing, But i believe what's happening is you're Creating registration marks during the design process and then Also creating more registration marks through the Production Manager.

When the production manager pops up click the cutter icon (located where you can change the brightness , contrast and such at the top) check to see what registration marks you have chosen on the cutter.

for my setup which i have no idea is correct I don't make registration marks in the design I simply have the production manager put them on for me.
So in flexi19 you have to do the barcode with reg marks in flexi not when you send it to rip. There is no option to remove the reg marks in the rip, I had sai tech support screen share and they couldn't figure it out and Said to try download 22. I don't use 21 because it wouldn't read my ICC I use in 19

Odumike

information that i was unaware of , told ya i was a newb lol sorry. i hope you get it figured out quickly.